Tours in the Knights Templar Region
- The World Heritage Knights Templar Castle and Convent of Christ in Tomar
- Historic Tomar including the 15th-century synagogue, the oldest in Portugal
- The World Heritage 12th century Monastery of Alcobaça
- The 12th century Moorish castle of Ourém
- The historic riverside town of Dornes with its Knights Templar Tower
- The 14th century World Heritage Batalha Abbey
- The beautiful Medieval walled town of Óbidos
- The 12th century Knights Templar salt pans at Rio Maior
- The World Famous Pilgrim Sanctuary of Fatima
- The 12th century Knights Templar castle of Almourol
- The 12th century Knights Templar Commandery of Quinta da Cardiga
- The picturesque traditional fishing village of Nazaré with its seafood restaurants and Knights Templar legends
- The historic town of Golegã, the Equestrian centre of Portugal
Our basic tour prices are based on picking you up and dropping you off in Tomar. We can also pick you up and drop you off in Lisbon or any other location in Portugal.
To book a Private, Guided, Tour, tailor-made to suit you contact us at email@example.com. Telephone or WhatsApp UK (+44) 7711997147.
Direct flights to Lisbon from the UK are available from Easyjet (Luton, Liverpool, Bristol, Gatwick, Edinburgh), BA (Heathrow, Gatwick, Edinburgh), Tap (Heathrow, Gatwick, Manchester, Dublin). Some routes are seasonal. Ryan Air (Manchester).
Direct flights to Lisbon from the USA and Canada are available from Newark, Philadelphia, Boston, New York, Washington DC, San Francisco, Montreal, Toronto (some routes are seasonal).
Direct flights to Lisbon operate from most European capitals and Hub airports such as Frankfurt, Amsterdam, Madrid, Paris, London, Stockholm etc.
Please note, all bookings are subject to our Tours Terms and Conditions.